Should I arrive early to the appointment?
Yes, please arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out paperwork.
What should I bring with me?
- Doctor’s prescription for therapy
- Your most current insurance card
- Copy of any other insurance information (see below for Workman’s compensation details)
- Completed forms downloaded from our website (you may also complete these forms in our office if you are unable to download or print them yourself)
- Operative reports, MRI or x-ray results (if possible)
Workman’s compensation – please provide us with your case manager’s contact information and your claim number;
Motor vehicle accident individuals – please provide us your insurance policy claim number as well as the name and phone number of your adjuster;
What should I wear?
Please wear loose-fitting clothing in order for your physical therapist to access the area(s) that need to be evaluated and treated. For example, bring short pants if your ankle or knee is involved. If you are unable to bring your own clothing, we will be able to provide you with a gown or a pair of shorts if necessary. We also recommend you wear or bring athletic shoes for proper support during exercises.
How long will each visit take?
Expect your first visit to take approximately 30 to 45 minutes. Subsequent sessions will be 30 to 45 minutes as well.