Physical Therapy is deemed “essential” therefore we want to continue to allow our patients to keep the communication open via video-conferencing while staying safe in the home.
The actual process of video-conferencing is simple and requires the following from the patient.
What you will need:
- a fully charged laptop, tablet, smartphone or a computer
- an internet connection
- an email address so that we can make contact with you
- a well-lit room so that your PT can recognize you
We recommend using the e-visit option for the following:
- reviewing, modifying or progressing an exercise home program
- asking questions related to your current diagnosis or injury
- asking questions regarding an increase in pain level or pain management options
- addressing self-management or self-care issues
Call 541-758-2235 to schedule an e-visit with us and have your e-mail address available. You will receive an e-mail invitation with instructions on how to proceed once you have been scheduled. If you have any questions regarding the Telehealth option, please do not hesitate to call us.
OCR is exercising its enforcement discretion to not impose penalties for noncompliance with the HIPPA Rules in connection with the good faith provision of telehealth using such non-public facing audio or video communication products during the COVID-19 nationwide public health emergency. This information was obtained from the HHS website.
Please call 541-758-2235 if you have billing questions or call your insurance carrier for more detailed information on Telehealth coverage.